10, great web designer, List, tips, web design, web design advice, web design tips, web designer, web designer tips, web designer tools
- Published by
- Posted on
- 7 Comments
Making yourself a better web designer can seem quite difficult at first but with a little bit of work you will be there in no time. In this article I will list 10 tips that will help YOU become a better web designer by day and night. enjoy!
- Join Forums and design communities: Joining forums and design communities will help your communication skills with others and will give you the chance to show off your work while others critique it.
- Watch & Follow Tutorials: Constantly learning is always a good thing considering you’re staying up to date with the latest trends and you must admit that it feels great whenever you’ve learn something new for the first time.
- Play around with different programs: Mastering a program can be very hard but continuously playing and messing around in that program will help you become a better designer because you’re making yourself familiar with the interface which allows you to be proficient with different tools and techniques.
- Enter contest: Entering contest will make you become a better designer because you can see where you stand with others. You might be one of the best or one of the worst but constantly trying and competing will make you a become great at creating websites.
- Watch your competition: Watching your competition is must because you want to see what they’re doing. If they’re building HTML5 Themes with CSS3 then you want to be on the same page as them.
- Communicate with other web designers Being socially active with other designers, or friends that design is a great way to get honest and great feedback plus it’s always good to have friends on and offline.
- Answer design related questions: Many Web designer that just start off designing and coding often have questions, answer their question. It might be a question that you once struggle on back then but now know the answer to it.
- Write tutorials for design related blogs: Writing tutorials will help you in many ways since you’re always searching or sharing new ideas with others. I often write tutorials and sometimes even go back and follow my own tutorial so that shows you can teach others and yourself.
- Don’t give up, solve it yourself: As a web designer we often run into many bugs or problems that we get very frustrated upon. I think solving the problem yourself makes you a better web designer because you’re learning something new and your getting familiar with bugs and so fort so the next time you run across it you will be able to fix it within no time.